The Decades team of experienced Care Managers includes licensed social workers and experienced geriatric care professionals to assess an aging or disabled adult’s overall health care situation.
Regardless of the health care management services you select, Decades can act as your medical advocate, helping to navigate health care decisions and ensuring you receive the best care in situations where you may not be able to speak for yourself.
Following an assessment overall health care and living situation, Decades can develop a plan that may include:
- 24/7 emergency on-call service
- Community resource coordination
- Living arrangement options
- Hospital and facility discharge planning
- Daily activity assessment
- Family meetings & mediation
- In-home care coordination
- Medication management
- Facilitating & attending healthcare appointments